Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Starbucks' Cakes


My visit to any Starbucks stores is never complete without indulging to any cakes.  I love Starbucks' cakes!  And I pretty much enjoy my indulgence tasting variety of cakes especially the chocolate flavored ones.  One may forget his/her diet once he/she sees the cake displays at the counter.  The cakes are mouth-watering and hard to resist (or is it just me?).


Everyday is a cheat day for me everytime I visit Starbucks.  Here are the cakes I love indulging with everytime I visit any Starbucks' store.
The latest in my cake list:  Chocolate Hazelnut Dome Cake

Mango Madness Cake

Mango Yogurt Cheesecake

Classic Chocolate Cake

Heaven on Earth

Choco Cake w/ Nutella Hazelnut

Blueberry Cake
Blueberry Cheesecake

Outrageous Cheesecake

Oreo Cheesecake

Guilt-Free Indulgence Cake









No comments:

Post a Comment