Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mango Yogurt Cheesecake

I'm not into yogurt coz I find its taste weird and sour to my taste buds.  Anything with yogurt I can't eat much.  I like giving it a try but afterwards it always comes to disliking the taste.  I don't know why.

This afternoon when we visited Starbucks at The Block @SM North, there was this enticing cheesecake in the counter.  Looked so delish and mouth-watering.  But then when I checked what it is, I got a little disappointed coz it has yogurt in it - mango yogurt cheesecake.  Yet, I couldn't help myself and kept thinking should I taste this one?!  So I did.  I bought a slice together with my fave green tea cream frappe.

Guess what!?  I loved Mango Yogurt Cheesecake!  The texture, sweetness and sourness, crunchiness of the toppings, and the soft velvety center were all perfectly put in harmony that satisfied my gustatory (taste) cells.  I didn't even remember that it has yogurt in it.  But I just wish that there is more mango in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment