Monday, August 26, 2013

Outrageous Cheesecake

Everytime I visit Starbucks store, there's always something new in their products.  My recent gustatory cells adventure was the Outrageous Cheesecake. What's with this cheesecake?  The name suggests a seemingly different kind of thing when it comes to Starbucks' other cheesecakes.  How outrageous would it taste really?

"One slice of Outrageous Cheesecake please."  I couldn't wait to taste it right away.  It was creamy cheesecake filled with bits of mangoes, blueberries and strawberries and topped with fruit compote combination of mangoes, blueberries and strawberries with white chocolate snowflakes.  Was the taste really outrageous?  Let's just say...If I would rate it from the scale of 5 stars and 5 is the highest, I would give 2.75 stars.  The fruity bits and compotes tasted artificial.  I didn't enjoy eating it.  But since, it's a bit expensive...I needed to finish the whole slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment